merichuel hat gesagt: What is rhe obligatory convention drama? People getting angry? Crying? Love scenes with the sunset as a background of people wearing cosplay?
- sour losers bitching around after the WCS preliminary
- fans of xyz- fandom were embarassing/annoying/disgusting
- someones cosplay was embarassing/disgusting/whatever
- obligatory after-convention-weblog-war in the german comm, this years theme was: some girls didn’t bind their boobs flat for crossplay and some dickhole found this unacceptable and bitched around but got revealed as a hypocrite since dickhole wasn’t even able to bind their own fatty boobs flat *yawn*
and so one. There is always something for gossip.
Things I realised during the convention weekend last week:
- While I’m a sucker for neatly build props I do not care about giant full plate armors and props made from shitton of worbla. Mostly because I realised that there is barely skill behind building such stuff, just patiens and a shitton of money for worbla, after seeing way to many of them at once.
Edit: also they look all the same, as if Kamuis husband painted them all
- I do not care anymore for the obligatory convention drama. It’s still highly entertaining in parts but well, I have a full time job and hobbies and I value my time way to much to spend it on this shit.
Ahahahhaaaa~ oh my you truely have a talent for picking characters I can’t stand! XD
I really, really love the Bioshock series but Infinite was just so annoyingly medicore and I hated Elizabeth with passion.
And one I made her corset as a commssion and this commission was such a rollercoaster that I never want to repeat ist.
BUT! The Lutece twins are on my cosplay list since the last year and maaaaybe~ during the next year….~ I might have time :D
Ahhhh~ I can’t quite recall when and where we meet, since I talked to so many people during the weekend, especialy on saturday but I can assure you that you didn’t make me feel uncomfortable - als long as you didn’t try to glomb me…!? - If I acted weired, then not because of you. Maybe I was so just distracted, because I spotted some of friends in the crowd and tried not to lose side so I could say hi after talking to you or I wanted to sit down and take a break, because my feed hurt or because I was hungry or maybe I was doing something else before or you meet me 5min after I had this insident with the guy I nearley punched in the face.. or whatever.
I really like to talk to people I meet on conventions - well, as long as they behave as decent human beings - so I assure you, you did not annoy me or made me feel uncomfortable. I’m really sorry that you had the impression that you were unwelcome, this was not my intention.
Yes, yes not more random movie talk on here.
I will upload some photos from the weekend as soon as I can. Promise. :)